Who We Are
A leading global animal health company
More than 75 years of science, innovation, technology, and quality have earned Diamond V the reputation of The Trusted Experts in Nutrition and Health™.
Diamond V at a glance
- Headquarters: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, U.S.A.
- Founded: 1943 by C.W. Bloomhall
- Customers: Livestock, poultry and aquaculture producers; food processors, food retailers, food service suppliers
- Market: 70 countries served by six global offices and dozens of distributor partners worldwide
- Growth: Became a member of the Cargill organization in 2018
To help animals do better so producers are more successful and food is safer, and to help people live more healthy days and improve their quality of life.
Diamond V will be the world leader in delivering natural*, science-based, sustainable technologies that improve animal health, protect the environment, solve pre-harvest food safety issues, and advance public health.
- Fermentation: Proprietary anaerobic fermentation technology that creates unique natural immune support products with multiple benefits.
- Technical: Trusted team of experts transferring science-based knowledge and building relationships that result in trusted, enduring partnerships.
- Research: Every product thoroughly tested and validated with controlled research, including over 120 peer-reviewed publications validating our base technologies.